My Life in Books

My Life in Books

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Eclipse

Eclipse (Twilight, #3)Eclipse by Stephenie Meyer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Well, on this one they're ALREADY TOGETHER AND UNBREAKABLE

(sighs)What to say?



So, Victoria is on the go to KILL OUR PRECIOUS BELLA so EVERYONE allied together to protect her and the other humans. (everyone is the werewolves and vampires)



Jacob repeatedly tells Bella that HE LOVES HER and that HE KNOWS THAT she LOVES HIM TOO. That one came it to be true but it isn't enough for Bella to choose Jake over Edward.



I like the part when Bella punched Jake in the face and she was... "OUCH!" I laugh there. :D



And Emmett's "Fall again, Bella?"

Bella: "No, Emmett, I punched a werewolf in the face. That one is totally hilarious.



Anyway, THE BIG FIGHT having few injuries on Edward's side is totally boring. I mean, they were almost 20 vampires and they're like 6 vampires and werewolves who just learned how to tackle newborns and only Jazz and Jake who are injured. It would've been more fun if there were more. I'm not a sadist



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment