My Life in Books

My Life in Books

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Torment

Torment (Fallen, #2)Torment by Lauren Kate

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


The book cover and title matches. You can see clearly how the GIRL/ Luce is suffering.



In here, Luce was sent to Shoreline and met new friends.

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

Shelby: "What's her problem?"

Miles: "Hmm... I think this has a bigger part than this."

Steve: "A demon, huh? More like an ally for Luce."



The first impressions answered.

Shelby and Daniel have had a FLING and that's why Shelby is INSECURE with Luce because they have an unrequited love.

Miles kissed Luce and Luce didn't stop him!!!!!!!! Ah.... what the hell? Wait, whose that on the window? OH! It's our fallen angel, Daniel. OUCH

Steve turns out to be a mentor of Luce involving the Shadows. This is what I've been waiting for. Luce become more powerful than what she is know.



At the thanksgiving party, Oh, hell broke. They were all there. This part is totally AWESOME!



Then came the Outcasts at Luce backyard and when they left, Luce left too. To go to her and Daniel's past.



DOUBLE THUMBS UP!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment