My Life in Books

My Life in Books

Sunday, October 9, 2011

New Moon

New Moon (Twilight, #2)New Moon by Stephenie Meyer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Papercut That's the reason Edward left Bella. :D



So, let's start when Edward left Bella so she's been depressed and like a zombie for FAR TOO LONG that even I can't handle.



She takes risks like motorcycles. That's where she USES Jacob.

Jacob is REALLY CUTE back here. I mean totally cute like a best friend, of course.



They become CLOSE CLOSE CLOSE FRIENDS and suddenly, Jake distances around Bella. AGAIN? Why is everybody doing that? She founds out she's a wolf. Ohh,, that is so DAMN AWESOME but the thing is, why does Bella have to think that he is a KILLER? Huh!



Misunderstanding and Edward throws himself at the Volturi. Then Bella rescues him and they are together again. (sighs)



THIS BOOK IS MORE LIKE a BELLA AND JACOB thing.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment