My Life in Books

My Life in Books

Sunday, October 9, 2011

The Host

The HostThe Host by Stephenie Meyer

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


THE HOST



I rate this book: 5 stars.

WHY?

IT almost made me feel all the emotions..



Ian is so cute especially when he CRIED. (I cried there too.) CRIED HYSTERICALLY-- Me

Melanie is a bad-ass. (GO GIRL! I like that)

Wanda is so innocent. (Really like an angel, peace!)

Jared is an IDIOT. (I'm not really anti-JARED since He didn't killed Wanda on the first place. Well, all because of Melanie's body but he's really an IDIOT... :PP No offense meant)

Jeb is a genius. (I was on WOW, How did he think of that.)

Jamie is a CHILD. (You know, the playful kind. Acting like mature but still oh, so young.)

Ian is so D*MN SWEET. I want someone like him... :DD



I can't really believe that the enemy turned as the lover. Can you believe it? That one was A BIG SHOCKER that's why I LOVE THIS BOOK



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment