My Life in Books

My Life in Books

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Passion

Passion (Fallen, #3)Passion by Lauren Kate

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


This one is so cool... Luce and Daniel has a few parts together here. Wait, few you say? Nah, everything is the TWO of them. NOT ONLY THE PRESENT but THEIR PAST.



Luce has turned more cooler than before. Can you believe it? A mortal, No, half-mortal, is traveling to Announcers looking into the past. How cool is that?



It's kinda cute like they're playing TUG-OF-WAR?



Luce talked with Satan. I was hoping on the first book that if Daniel is an angel from HEAVEN then maybe Luce is from HELL and that's why there's a CURSE but I guess it didn't turn out like that.



I thought Luce would be able to break the curse on this book, but I guess it's still a no-no yet like on Twilight 'cause there won't be a thrill anymore if the cliche is broken easily.



And I so love Cam. Now I know why he became a DEMON and I so love HIM more....



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment