My Life in Books

My Life in Books

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Twilight

Twilight (Twilight, #1)Twilight by Stephenie Meyer

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


I don't care if MANY of you don't like Twilight, but anyway, I'll just say my opinion/ review.



I liked the book so much and I got really addicted to it. Like a drug.

Edward is beautiful (on the book) and really something like a handsome, gorgeous cool fellow. I thought: "What the hell is his problem with Bella?"



Bella is someone like ME. Hates sport, silent, likes jeans, shirts and sneakers but.... I DON'T HAVE A VAMPIRE AS BOYFRIEND. :PP



MY OPINION on Rosalie is that... SHE'S A BITCH. I mean, what's her being bitter with Bella. She's just someone who is in love.



Alice is CUTE and REALLY FRIENDLY :D. (She's the one I REALLY LIKE )

Jasper is WOOAHH!!! Cool.

Emmett is Hey big bro.

Carlisle: Where can I have a father as handsome as HIM?

Esme is LOVABLE.



THUMBS UP!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment