My Life in Books

My Life in Books

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Fallen

Fallen (Fallen, #1)Fallen by Lauren Kate

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


My mom borrowed a book. This book from her office mate. She told me to read this so I didn't have a clue on what it's all about.



I got really engrossed with it. I mean,

Luce being on a reform school full of gangsters, goths or anything is TOTALLY COOL then shows Cam who instantly showed interest with her, Arriane who bosses her around on cutting hairs, Daniel who she can't get out of her head but literally flips her off, Molly who bullied her. I mean, this is LIFE



Then came the cheesy parts:

Cam and Luce's date at the cemetery (laughs)

Daniel and Luce shared a kiss. You're still here Of course she is.



The first part is very confusing and that makes me want to read it more... and more then everything made sense and know I can't get enough with it.



It's very different than what I suspected. But it would've been better if Luce is MORE POWERFUL THAN WHAT SHE IS KNOW.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment